Sunday, October 4, 2009

Happy Birthday, Baby Doll

Today, Norah officially turns 2! Kit is still in Kyrgyzstan so we are not talking about her birthday; she had her family party last weekend so she's had her cake!!! In other words, she's happy.

When he gets back, we're planning on celebrating her birthday again with a trip to a children's museum in an undecided location -- St. Louis, Indianapolis, and Minneapolis-Saint Paul are all in the running; we do this for everyone's birthday including the adults. I spent my birthday at the Bloomington Children's Museum -- we all had a blast.

So, I thought that I would celebrate here by posting some of my favorite photos of Miss Norah as a 1 year old. Her silly smile in some of the photos makes Kit and I laugh out loud.

So...without further ado...I present...Miss Norah...Happy 2nd Birthday, Baby Doll (as your daddy calls you).

1 comment:

  1. Oh happy birthday to your babe, she is beautiful. I love birthdays and children's museums. And you should knit a sweater, kids are so much easier than adults and socks are daunting to me, do you have a good pattern? I have a great first sweater pattern if you like.

    ReplyDelete