Monday, December 6, 2010

It's a Girl...just like her big sissy said it would be...

My kids seem to have the uncanny ability to know what gender their new sibling will be before we do. Kai swore up and down that Norah was a girl. I didn't believe him OR rather I didn't want to hope to believe him. A little girl with yummy red hair to love -- I didn't dare dream it. Well, she was a girl. He was right.

With this pregnancy, Kai knew in his heart of hearts it was another sissy, but he kept saying "him" and saying he wanted a little brother. Norah KNEW it was a girl. She was certain. She would get so mad and stomp her feet and shout when Kai said "him." "It's a GIRL (said with two syllables) not a BOY (also said with two syllables)," she would shout! Well, Norah was right all along. A second little girl will be joining our house come spring.

Here are some of her first blog photos! The sonogram ladies claim that she is just beautiful...she looks so much like Kai and Norah's sonogram pictures, I can't believe it. Of course, those two look more alike than they look like us. Why should this little wee one be any different? Now...I wonder if she'll have red hair?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment